OQmented is a startup in the field of microchip development for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). We enable the world’s largest consumer and automotive companies to achieve breakthroughs for augmented reality displays, 3D camera systems and autonomous driving through innovative products. For this purpose, we develop and produce compact deflection systems for laser beams, which can be used, for example, for laser projection systems in AR glasses or for 3D cameras.
How does this sound to you?
- Your input counts! Every idea could change the world, which is why we encourage active exchange across all departments and levels
- Develop technological solutions and new product categories. We create new markets with our products!
- In our team, you can arrive and feel comfortable. Fun and work go hand in hand
- In order to be innovative and successful, we learn together and from each other. We are open to change and remain free of standards
- Administration, maintenance and monitoring of clients and mobile devices
- Creation, administration and maintenance of employee accounts and rights
- Support and advice for employees in all technical matters
- Procurement, administration, testing and maintenance of hardware and software
- Receiving and processing all incoming requests at the IT service desk
- Supporting users with inquiries regarding Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office 365 product range
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software (servers, desktops, notebooks as well as smartphones and tablets)
- Creation and maintenance of internal manuals/how-to’s/knowledge bases for employees as well as IT administrators
- Error response and error analysis as well as problem solving and troubleshooting in the hardware and software area (1st level)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office 365, MS Active Directory & MS Exchange.
- Very good understanding of IT and networks (TCP/IP, firewalls, routing, VPN)
- Open-mindedness, good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Structured and independent way of working
- Openness towards new topics
- Good technical understanding
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and German
What we offer you:
- 1.392,-€/month at 20 hours/week in a creative startup with the best colleagues from all over the world
- Regular team events, free drinks and coffee
- Flexible working hours, 25 days of vacation – and none of us work on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve either 😉
- Innovation, passion, teamwork, fun… that’s what our employees say about OQmented
- A healthy mix between socializing in the office & home office (depending on operational needs)
Then take your chance and send us your application documents (CV, certificates as well as your availability/notice period) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to write to us in English or German.
Do you have any questions about OQmented? Finja Tiedemann and Brigitte Berghaus are happy to answer them!
Would you like to know who your future contact is? Look for Mahsa on our About Us-page.