OQmented is a young startup in the field of microchip development for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). We enable the world’s largest consumer and automotive companies to achieve breakthroughs for augmented reality displays, 3D camera systems and autonomous driving through innovative products. For this purpose, we develop and produce compact deflection systems for laser beams, which can be used, for example, for laser projection systems in AR glasses or for 3D cameras.
About your role
- Conception and development of the necessary test electronics such as test cards, loadboards etc.
- Development of interfaces between FPGA, μ-controller, memory modules etc.
- Design, development, testing and integration of synthesizable Verilog/VHDL code for FPGAs
- Microcontroller programming using embedded C/C++ code
- Test and implementation of VHDL and C/C++ code on measurement setup and target hardware
- Characterization of MEMS mirrors and optical modules
- Programming of test and control algorithm for MEMS mirrors and optical modules
- Development of test systems
- University degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, computer engineering or similar
- Working experience with FPGA (Verilog/VHDL)
- μC (C/C++) programming experience
- Knowledge in at least one software tool like Altium, MatlabSimulink, LTSpice, Quartus or similar
- Hands-on mentality in PCB development, design, layout and test
- First experience with test equipment, preferably in the area of semiconductors, optics or MEMS/MOEMS
- Proficiency in English (C1) and advanced German (B1) language skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical way of working
- A dynamic and young company with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and a lot of creative leeway
- Becoming part of an extremely motivated team
- An enjoyable work atmosphere in the heart of Schleswig-Holstein
Write us an email with a short application including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Dr. Stephan Marauska