OQmented is a startup in the field of microchip development for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). We enable the world’s largest consumer and automotive companies to achieve breakthroughs for augmented reality displays, 3D camera systems and autonomous driving through innovative products. For this purpose, we develop and produce compact deflection systems for laser beams, which can be used, for example, for laser projection systems in AR glasses or for 3D cameras.
How does this sound to you?
- Your input counts! Every idea could change the world, which is why we encourage active exchange across all departments and levels
- Develop technological solutions and new product categories. We create new markets with our products!
- In our team, you can arrive and feel comfortable. Fun and work go hand in hand
- In order to be innovative and successful, we learn together and from each other. We are open to change and remain free of standards
- Development of MEMS sensor ASICs
- Circuit development of analog building blocks in high-voltage CMOS technologies
- Definition of verification strategy, test bench setup and simulation execution (Spectre / AMS)
- Full custom layout and physical design verification on block and system level
- Block level responsibility from conception to silicon evaluation
- Top-level architecture definition based on system requirements
- Definition, analysis and evaluation of technical requirements
- Set-up and validation, error analysis
- Assessment of characterization and qualification results
- Creation and maintenance of technical design documentation
- Ensure product quality by design reviews
- Qualification and ramp-up of serial production
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with system application -, hardware-, software- and test teams
- At least three years of professional experience in Analog IC design and preferably experience with sensor products
- Degree (Dipl/ MSc) in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art IC Design EDA tools (Synopsis and Cadence)
- Experience in analog modeling with VerilogA and system modeling with VHDL/Verilog is desirable
- Independent, structured and team-oriented way of working
- Commitment, flexibility and assertiveness as well as a confident appearance
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Openness to change
- Passion for future technologies
What we offer you:
- A permanent job in a startup with colleagues from all over the world
- Contribution to a private pension plan of €100/month from day one (for a 40-hour week)
- Regular team events, free drinks and coffee
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days – and none of us work on Christmas Eve or New Year’s either 😉
- Innovation, passion, teamwork, fun… that’s what our employees say about OQmented
- A healthy mix of office and home office- even after COVID (depending on operational requirements)
- An employee-referral-program
Then take your chance and send us your application documents (CV, certificates as well as your rough salary expectations, your availability/notice period) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to write to us in English or German.
Do you have any questions about OQmented? Finja Tiedemann and Brigitte Berghaus are happy to answer them! Would you like to know who your future technical contact is? Look for Christian E. on our About Us-page.