OQmented is a startup in the field of microchip development for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). We enable the world’s largest consumer and automotive companies to achieve breakthroughs for augmented reality displays, 3D camera systems and autonomous driving through innovative products. For this purpose, we develop and produce compact deflection systems for laser beams, which can be used, for example, for laser projection systems in AR glasses or for 3D cameras.
How does this sound to you?
- Your input counts! Every idea could change the world, which is why we encourage active exchange across all departments and levels
- Develop technological solutions and new product categories. We create new markets with our products!
- In our team, you can arrive and feel comfortable. Fun and work go hand in hand
- In order to be innovative and successful, we learn together and from each other. We are open to change and remain free of standards
- Independent file maintenance of fully electronic files in PatOrg; Maintenance of file types for other sorts of intellectual property rights as well as general files
- Support in the area of patent applications and patents, especially in the application and examination procedures and annuities
- Independent coordination of mandates to external law firms as well as service providers
- Independent noting and monitoring of deadlines
- Independent review of incoming invoices for their factual correctness
- Administration of incoming mail
- Successfully completed professional training as a patent paralegal or career changer with relevant professional experience in a patent law firm or industrial patent department (preferably at least two years)
- Experience with PatOrg is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience with filings/fee payment via DPMAdirektpro, epoline/EPO online filing, EPO online fee payment are highly advantageous
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Structured, independent and conscientious working style
- Team spirit and commitment
What we offer you:
- A permanent job in a startup with colleagues from all over the world
- Contribution to a private pension plan of €100/month from day one (for a 40-hour week)
- Regular team events, free drinks and coffee
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days – and none of us work on Christmas Eve or New Year’s either 😉
- Innovation, passion, teamwork, fun… that’s what our employees say about OQmented
- A healthy mix of socializing in the office and home office (depending on operational requirements)
- An employee-referral-program
Then take your chance and send us your application documents (CV, certificates as well as your rough salary expectations, your availability/notice period) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to write to us in English or German.
Do you have any questions about OQmented? Finja Tiedemann and Brigitte Berghaus are happy to answer them!