OQmented is a startup in the field of microchip development for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). We enable the world’s largest consumer and automotive companies to achieve breakthroughs for augmented reality displays, 3D camera systems and autonomous driving through innovative products. For this purpose, we develop and produce compact deflection systems for laser beams, which can be used, for example, for laser projection systems in AR glasses or for 3D cameras.
How does this sound to you?
- Your input counts! Every idea could change the world, which is why we encourage active exchange across all departments and levels
- Develop technological solutions and new product categories. We create new markets with our products!
- In our team, you can arrive and feel comfortable. Fun and work go hand in hand
- In order to be innovative and successful, we learn together and from each other. We are open to change and remain free of standards
- Definition of concepts for optical precision assembly of laser-based MEMS mirror optical modules
- Definition of optical and mechanical performance requirements for optical assembly and laser modules
- Design and assembly of projection modules
- Design and assembly of laser modules
- Optical, thermal and mechanical simulations
- Optical lab testing and prototype assembly
- Drive activities with external assembly partners and optical component providers
- Close work with optical design engineers
- Masters’ degree in optics, physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience bringing innovative products to market from R&D prototype to high-volume manufacture
- Strong technical background in optical assembly and laser modules
- Experience in characterization of optical systems
- Hands-on experience in fields such as optics, optomechanical, design, laser and optical testing
- Experience in at least one software tool like CAD, SolidWorks, Zemax or Code V
- Ability to take initiative
- Innovative mindset
What we offer you:
- A permanent job in a startup with colleagues from all over the world
- Contribution to a private pension plan of €100/month from day one (for a 40-hour week)
- Regular team events, free drinks and coffee
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days – and none of us work on Christmas Eve or New Year’s either 😉
- Innovation, passion, teamwork, fun… that’s what our employees say about OQmented
- A healthy mix of office and home office- even after COVID (depending on operational requirements)
- An employee-referral-program
Then take your chance and send us your application documents (CV, certificates as well as your rough salary expectations, your availability/notice period) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to write to us in English or German.
Do you have any questions about OQmented? Finja Tiedemann and Brigitte Berghaus are happy to answer them! Would you like to know who your future technical contact is? Take a look on our About Us-Page for Stephan.