OQmented is a startup in the field of microchip development for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). We enable the world’s largest consumer and automotive companies to achieve breakthroughs for augmented reality displays, 3D camera systems and autonomous driving through innovative products. For this purpose, we develop and produce compact deflection systems for laser beams, which can be used, for example, for laser projection systems in AR glasses or for 3D cameras.
How does this sound to you?
- Your input counts! Every idea could change the world, which is why we encourage active exchange across all departments and levels
- Develop technological solutions and new product categories. We create new markets with our products!
- In our team, you can arrive and feel comfortable. Fun and work go hand in hand
- In order to be innovative and successful, we learn together and from each other. We are open to change and remain free of standards
- Your heart beats for organizing and structuring, intending to give your colleagues as much freedom as possible. Still, you also provide as much framework as necessary so that everyone pulls together in a focused manner
- R&D, application engineering, product evaluation boards & kits, ASIC, demo setups are terms you already know from your previous professional life?
Great. Please read on! Or apply directly 🙂
- With pragmatism and a hands-on mentality, you will take our Atlassian tool landscape (Jira Confluence) to the next level
- You are keen on technical project management of interdisciplinary industrialization projects/prototype development – preferably paired with experience from a growing startup
- You feel challenged by the balancing act between responsibility for project planning and execution as well as the right dose of employee motivation
- You enjoy presenting project progress in meetings
- Degree in the field of electronics, computer science, physics, mathematics, or similar or relevant experience in a similar position
- Preferably startup experience (or desire to enter this dynamic path)
- Not only theoretical but also practical experience in agile structures
- Fluency in written and spoken English, good communication, motivation and presentation skills, German language skills would be a plus
What we offer you:
- A permanent job in a startup with colleagues from all over the world
- Contribution to a private pension plan of €100/month from day one (for a 40-hour week)
- Regular team events, free drinks and coffee
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days – and none of us work on Christmas Eve or New Year’s either 😉
- Innovation, passion, teamwork, fun… that’s what our employees say about OQmented
- A healthy mix of office and home office- even after COVID (depending on operational requirements)
- An employee-referral-program
Then take your chance and send us your application documents (CV, certificates as well as your rough salary expectations, your availability/notice period) by e-mail to: email@example.com. Feel free to write to us in English or German.
Do you have any questions about OQmented? Finja Tiedemann and Brigitte Berghaus are happy to answer them! Would you like to know who your future technical contact is? Take a look on our About Us-Page for Peter.